1. Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
2. MHT-CET Scorecard or AIEEE Scorecard.
3. Std X Mark sheet (SSC)
4. Std X Passing Certificate (SSC)
5. Std XII (HSC) Mark sheet
6. Leaving Certificate
7. Nationality Certificate
8. Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates)
9. Caste Validity Certificate (All reserved category candidates)
10. Non Creamy Layer Certificate
11. Migration Certificate (Students passing Std XII from board other than Maharashtra)
12. Gap Certificate (In the form of affidavit on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper)
13. Latest Colour Photographs Total – 5 No. (03 passport & 2 stamp size)
Note: Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each documents.
S C H O L A R S H I P : To all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC etc Students as per the Govt. Rules.
Candidates are advised to follow the rules for admission to First Year Engineering degree course as published by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State from time to time. However some of the basic guidelines are given below.
(Reference: www.dte.org.in as on July 2011)
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate for admission to first year of degree courses in Engineering/Technology:
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent
examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics AND Secured minimum
45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks (minimum 40% marks i.e. not less than 120 marks out of 300 marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.